The St. Charles Youth Ministry develops programs that let the young people of our community know that they matter, and to provide them with a space where they are welcomed, heard, and accepted into a spiritual family. The Youth Ministry is broken down into 2 parts: Jr High Ministry (Grades 7-8) and High School Ministry (Grades 9-12).
Our mission is:
- to respond to the social and spiritual needs of the teens in our community by providing age appropriate programs, activities and events that will excite, inspire, capture and ignite young people for Jesus
- to enable the youth to understand and recognize who Jesus is, and what it is to live for Him only
- to plant seeds of discipleship that will group great Christian leaders and to encourage them to use their individual talents in programs and ministries that interest them in order to nurture their growth as people of faith.
If you wish to register for Confirmation program, these are the requirements for registration: (**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONFIRMATION PREPARATION PROGRAM IS A 2 YEAR PROGRAM AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH YEAR.**)
For more information on these programs, please contact the Catechetical Ministry Center during office hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) at 619-575-2240.
** There is no registration fee for joining the Youth Group. The only requirement is the Youth Group Member Information Form below.
Attached PDF Forms:
Click to download.
- 2016 Vacation Bible School Flier
- 2016 VBS REGISTRATION FORM 2016
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form & Liability Waiver
- Summer Movies at Retreat Center
YOUTH BASIC FORMATION:
YOUTH COMMUNION 7/8:
YOUTH COMMUNION 9-12:
YOUTH GROUP (Open to all youth):