Religious education for elementary grades is offered in English on Saturdays from 10:00 AM through 11:30 AM, and in Spanish on Thursdays from 5:00 PM through 6:30 PM. There are three (3) types of programs:
- Basic Faith Formation (Grades 1-6) – This is for children who are registering for religious education for the first time and who have been baptized already. It is their first year of preparation for the Sacrament of Eucharist (Holy Communion).
- Sacramental Preparation (Grades 2-6) – This is for children who have completed their Basic Faith Formation. It is their second year of preparation for the Sacrament of Eucharist (Holy Communion).
NOTE: Parents who have children under the Sacramental Preparation program are encouraged to attend the Parents Sacramental Preparation program.
- Intermediate Faith Formation (Grades 3-6) – This is for children who are continuing their religious education after their First Holy Communion.
We also offer religious education to children with disability or with special needs. Catechists with a Certification on Special Needs Specialization are assigned.
Requirements for Registration:
Requirements for enrollment:
Parent/s of the student MUST be a registered supporting parishioner.
Provide a copy of the Certificate of Baptism of the child (for new students).
- CRE Schedule_2018-2019_BF_IF
- CRE Schedule_2018-2019_Sacramental Preparation
- REGISTRATION FORM 2019-2020 ENGLISH
Registration fee is due at the time of enrollment which can be paid in cash, check, or credit card:
- $80 for one child
- $140 for two children
- $200 for three children
- $260 for four children
- Plus: $200 Retreat Fee for Confirmation II ONLY
For more information on these programs, please contact the Catechetical Ministry Center during office hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) at 619-575-2240.